Friday 13 May 2011

Thin bin bags piss me right off.

The title says it all really. For anyone who has to deal which such pathetic products on a daily basis like me will realise the truth in what I am saying. What is the point of making a bin bag when everytime I pick the little bastards up out of the bin they stay where they are and I just end up with two little rips of liner in my hands and no rubbish. Then to make things worse, when you do manage to coax the twats into coming out of the bin theres no bag left in which to tie a knott, so you end up doing it around your little finger with a knott so small its never going to hold... and it doesnt because as you go to pick it up it rips again and sits on the floor mocking you, probably about your weight.

If your going to trust your waste to such vessels then please do not buy waffer(if you want the correct pronunciation of waffer click here) thin bin bags. Buy the big thick heavy duty black bastards.

Lewis

1 comment:

  1. You fail to mention when the bottom corner splits as you carry it from the house and the little scrote pisses bin juice all over your slippers!

    ReplyDelete